WhatsApp Business Tutorial
With our integration, your contacts can reach you from whatever device they run WhatsApp on. Their messages will pop up in your Message Center so that your operators can deliver the best support.
Facebook requires all users of their WhatsApp Business API to share some information about their intended WhatsApp usage and their setup. We’ll handle the communication with Facebook, provide you with the necessary documents and support you every step of the process..
First of all, please make sure you meet the following requirements defined by Facebook for using their WhatsApp Business API:.
To give you a better idea of the ensuing process, here are the steps to get your WhatsApp channel up and running with Userlike.
- You add a WhatsApp channel in the Dashboard and inform your contact person regarding WhatsApp at Userlike
- Your contact person sends you a Google form to fill out with general information on your business and your intended usage of WhatsApp
- One of our developers handles the technical part of the channel setup
- You grant access to your Facebook Business Manager account
- We submit all necessary information to Facebook for verification
- After Facebook approves your business to use the WhatsApp Business API, we make your WhatsApp channel operational in Userlike
WhatsApp’s 24-hour service window
On the WhatsApp channel, you can directly answer your contacts within 24 hours following their last message. After that, WhatsApp requires you to get their consent before you send further messages. It’s a measure to protect their users from unwanted marketing.
We’ve prepared a request message template that you can send to your contacts by simply clicking the **Ask for permission** button in the input field. The template is available in English and German. You can tell us which language you choose during our channel onboarding.
While waiting for your contacts’ permission, you can already send messages. They’ll be delivered as soon as your contacts have agreed. Note that any messages you sent prior to your permission request will not automatically be re-sent.